Having all of your IT information at your fingertips
The purpose of the System Audit that we provide, is to give you all the information that you need about your business network, so that you can make informed decisions. It’s also a great reference to lookup things like your Wi-Fi password, without having to go digging through manuals.
We’ll discuss with you, what you have, what you want and even where you want to go next. Then we’ll go through and audit all of your equipment.
Within 7 days, you will receive your Network Document as well as any recommendations we may have to give you the best systems.
Your Network Document will include:
- General Network Details – IP, DHCP, Domain Names
- E-mail Information – MX Records, Hosting, Server details
- Server Details – Hardware, Software, Configuration, Drives, Network Shares
- Antivirus – licensing, updates, configuration
- Network Devices – Routers, Hubs, Switches, Printers, etc.
- Security – Firewall, Proxy, Port Forwarding,
- Internet Connectivity – Connection Technology, Speed, SLA, Data Limits
- Remote Data Connectivity – VPN, Secure Website, Dropbox, etc.
- Backup and Recovery – Backup type, rotation, configuration
- Website – Hosting information, login details and contact information.
- Workstations – Hardware and Software
If your network differs in it’s setup than how you envisioned it to be, we can help you find out why. We’ll also give you the information that you need, to take your network to the next step and achieve your goals on where you wanted to take things next.
Often we will find ways to run things more efficiently, or better utilize the system that is already in place. When we do, rest assured that we will let you know what you have and how it can be used. There may also be new technologies available, that can achieve things that you didn’t think could be done before.
Sometimes businesses find that they haven’t purchased appropriate licensing, renewed antivirus subscriptions, or have other situations that put their business at risk. We will endeavour to help you protect yourself against all situations to keep your business network safe and secure.